Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jellobotomy



Fear not friends. Although I took a hiatus in blogging about gelatin shots, I've not taken a break from making them. Remember Lost? That super huge phenomenon that took up precious time for the past seven years? Well, in honor of the mush it made my brain trying to determine what was the smoke monster? Where did The Others come from? Why did they just drop the Walt plot line, I made a mushy gelatin shot brain.

The mold I got on-line and for the gelatinous creation I made a peach/orange shot with food coloring to get the perfect grey matter coloration. The detail of the mold is awesome. You can see the cerebellum, pons, and brainstem. Which, because of a alcohol and the brain curriculum I developed, I can tell you in excruciating detail how they are affected by alcohol. But I digress.

The Jello was amazing, the final episode of Lost...... Well... still debatable.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny-- I love it!