Friday, June 19, 2009

Mocha Choca Latta Jelloooo

Recently I went on to the Jello website to see what they had posted. Lo and behold, they actually had a Jello shot page. It's called their Jello Lounge and you have to type in your birthday to be allowed access. How parental! On the site they had some great ideas. Hey, I can't accuse them of stealing mine, they did invent the stuff didn't they? But what really blew my mind was that they had a recipe where they combined Jello and Pudding! Oh My God! Can it be done?! Yes, it can. So here is my variation on their Orange Mocha Minis.




Mocha Choca Latta Shottas

1 6 oz. box of Orange gelatin
1 3 oz. instant chocolate pudding
1 3/4 cups hot water
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Svedka vodka
1/2 cup coffee liquor


Mix the jello and hot water. Let cool. Mix pudding and alcohol and beat. Combine and let sit in fridge for three hours. You can definitely boost the adult kick by adding more vodka and reducing the coffee liquor.



I had some fun taking photos in the garden of where I'm staying in Cape Cod.

And look, I even found my new shot girl!

No comments: