Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One final turkey creation

I got a bit behind on the posting this weekend with Thanksgiving and all.  But before I officially move to winter shots, I wanted to show my final turkey shot. 

It's a bit of a stretch.... but people have been asking for savory shots recently.  Looking back in the Annals of Gelatin, if there is such a thing, meat and savory gelatins, known as Aspics, were quite popular in the early 20th century. Gelatin as a dessert didn't really hit the American culture into the 50's.  Today we are so used to gelatins being sweet and fruity that it's hard to imagine they can be delicious in a complex and savory as well. But they can!

So going from there I made this Savory Stuffing Shardonnay Shot. 


\



The ingredients include chicken stock, chardonnay, celery, and stuffing. If you'd like to get the complete recipe leave a comment at the bottom of the post.



No comments: