Monday, April 16, 2012

Begin at the Beginning

Gelology essentially started as a way to fundraise for the 2008 Boston Marathon. I was running for a charity and throwing a jello party seemed like a great way to get people to donate.  Now in 2012, I make gelatins for other peoples fundraising events.  And I don't have to run 26.2 miles in 80 degree heat.  Kudos to you all for your efforts today, but I'm sitting next to the fan right now.




Here are a couple pictures of some logo gels I made for a marathon event. I call them Energelz™.  They're a layered energy enhancing gelatin. The energy layer is made from powdered sports drink mix, orange juice or blueberry juice, taurine, caffeine, and vitamin b12. Having a background in biology and chemistry comes in handy when working with all these vitamin powders.

The top layer with almond milk and I printed the logo on top.



They're a delicious way to eat your vitamins! 

No comments: