Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jello Jotz or Jitterz



Hello Gelophiles,

I was trying to figure out how to make gelatin that didn't have booze in it. I know, I know, why bother living? But hear me out, what if, I say, what if there was a jello shot that was good for you? What if there was a jello shot that could boost your performance? What if there was an anti-oxidant, energy shot!

And now there is. Thank goodness I am a trained scientists. I had convert measurements to milligrams, use a scale, run a whole taste testing study. But I think they turned out well.

Here is the first batch of...

Blueberry Buzz Buzz Jotz. Or Jitters. I can't decide which name I like better.

The players:


The shot.

One shot is equal to the caffeine of half a cup of coffee. Caffeine powder is a tricky beast. It could kill you if you add too much, and it adds a a heavy bitter taste to the shots. More experimentation with gelatin flavors, juices, and fruits is called for. Taste testers, get your tongues ready.

No comments: