Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scooby Doo Mystery Shot

What could this be?


Wait for it..


Wait for it....



Boo Yeah!


Hello Gelophiles,

I wanted to create a gelatin shot that combined the Science and Engineering Festival I went to last weekend and Halloween. What could I do? What could I make?

I went to the local Blood Bath and Beyond and searched their kitchen department. Do stores like that even have departments anymore? I think I am dating myself. Anyway, I found these Halloween cookie cutters and loved the ghost shape.

Back at home, I thought about all the science booths that I saw in DC, and the one I loved the most was an interactive fly over Greenland and map glaciers. The aerial views of Greenland are spectacular and quickly disappearing.

Here is my attempt to honor the glacial views, haunting spirits, and alcoholic spirits.

Glacial Ghosts
Blue gelatin
Lime gelatin
Sweetened Condense milk
Knox gelatin
Svedka berry vodka
Peach Schnapps

I would have gotten away with these shots if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!

No comments: